On-site massage is one of the most popular employee wellness benefits in the Sacramento area. Healthy employees do better work and bring in more money. Restorative massage also reduces the amount of time off for things like repetitive strain and mental stress.
Offering on-site massage to your Sacramento employees is a low-cost program with massive rewards. Who doesn’t want to boost employee morale while providing valuable health benefits?
Our On-Site Massage Service in Sacramento
We can work at the workstation, or in a conference room. Massage sessions last the length of an employee break, 15-30 minutes. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. Our therapists focus on the upper part of the body – neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms.
Advantages of Workplace Massage
- Increases employee performance and productivity
- Reduces pain from repetitive tasks and prolonged sitting
- Shows the employer cares
- Improves workplace culture
- Boosts employee’s immune system
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Relieves tension
- Energizes and motivates employees
- Provides relief from long hours behind a desk
- No cost to the employer (employees pay by the session), start-up costs, or overhead to maintain
How to Start an Onsite Massage Program
We can help you incorporate massage into your workplace wellness program by determining if your employees will take advantage of onsite massage. Simply call or email us!
Ongoing programs achieve long term results. Our event packages are perfect for special occasions, or we can set up recurring dates to come to your office in the Sacramento area.
Why choose Body Fix?
- We are professionals with 23 years of experience.
- Our staff arrives in uniform, set up themselves, and are ready to go on time.
- We have multiple therapists allowing us to treat numerous employees at once.
- We manage scheduling through our website that sends out confirmations and reminders.
- Billing and payments are fast and easy.